Changes in weather can damage your hair, from root to tips. Hormonal changes or hereditary can also cause hair loss or hair problems. We all know that hair is our crowning glory especially for women. This is a simple reason that we should always take care of our hair and scalp.
Dermclinic is generous enough to offer us to try their haircial treatment. Haircial uses a massage therapy to relieve muscle tension in your scalp and to control the formation of dandruff. Once you avail of this service, it stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and eliminates toxins through sweating.
Medical Haircial procedure at Dermclinic (for dandruff)
1. Their staff will ask you which area in your hair has a problem, especially when your concern is dandruff. In my case, I thought I have dandruff since I have been seeing some flakes and feel itchy in my hair before, however, the staff cannot find any on my scalp. But then we proceed to anti-dandruff treatment.
2. On my dry hair, a protein mixture was applied. The mixture contributes to hair growth and making it healthy. After the application, a 5-minute hair massage followed. Depending on you, the hair massage machine may cause discomfort or tingling sensation but it’s safe.
3. My hair with protein mixture in it was steamed for about 20 minutes to stimulate sweating and release of toxins. Then rinse.
4. In the dandruff-affected area, a Nuderm Flouderm was applied to treat it (to promote hair growth, a Minoxidil will be applied).
5. For few minutes, they used a photodynamic theraphy (PDT) technology to kill fungi, bacteria in my hair and scalp, if there’s any. After the PDT, no need to do rinsing.
Haircial treatment at Dermclinic is only P465 per session. It’s advisable to undergo haircial once or twice a month if you do not have severe scalp problems but just for maintaining a healthy hair. Haircial is available at all Dermclinic branches. This hair treatment caters to 18-year-olds and above.
Visit Dermclinic.com.ph to know their services or follow their social media accounts for promo updates and affordable packages: Dermclinic on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. You may also visit their branches nearest you – Ayala Center – The Link, SM City Sta. Mesa, SM City Manila, SM City North Edsa, SM City Bacoor, SM City Cebu, SM Megamall, SM City Sucat, SM Mall of Asia, Alabang Town Center, SM City Dasmarinas, SM City Pampanga, SM City Marilao, SM Southmall.
Pamper your hair now for free! We are giving away 4 Haircial gift certificates to our readers in the Philippines! This giveaway will run until April 26, 2015. Open nationwide (or to areas where Dermclinic has available branches). Make sure to complete the entries via giveaway form to get more chances of winning!
1st winner – 2 Haircial GCs
2nd and 3rd winners – 1 Haircial GC each