Come October 2012, the brand that has been known as “the show with the beautiful fit”, Naturalizer, will make their new collection available in stores in the Philippines – the Fall and Winter 2012.
There are two key looks exclusively offer for women:
• The British Are Coming: Gaining ground since the Royal Wedding, this trend takes cues from the swinging London subculture of the 70’s, timeless country classics are re-interpreted in a modern street-fashion way. Trend elements include traditional prints, tassels, and sturdy block heels. Wear this trend’s rural countryside style with tartan or plaids and stylish loafers.
• Launch Pad: As space flight becomes a reality for everyone, get ready for fashion to project into space-aged futurism. Trend elements include clean, simple lines updated with techno textiles, leathers and color blocking that take this look to “infinity and beyond”. Wear this trend with modern, sleek dresses with high-shine patent heels or skinny cropped pants; reflecting how “form follows function” is both simple and beautiful.
Erika Szychowski, Vice President, Global Brand Marketing of Brown Shoe International, formally introduced to the public the above collections which surely excite the shoe lovers out there!
Szychowski also explore the secret of Naturalizer – the N5 comfort. Of course, everyone loves to wear not just what fits and durable but also what keep them comfortable to anywhere they go.
And with N5 comfort inside every design of Naturalizer shoes, it provide amazingly flexible, lightweight, and cushiony-soft with cool, breathable linings. Naturalizer shoes keep you in balance and feeling fabulous…wherever life takes you! Well, I can attest to Naturalizer shoes’ comfort, because I have myself some of their collections and I so love them!
Naturalizer shoes are available in the Philippines at:
· SHANGRI-LA PLAZA ·GLORIETTA 4 · TRINOMA · ALABANG TOWN CENTER · ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA ·
· ROBINSONS GALLERIA · SM MALL OF ASIA · SM MEGAMALL · THE BLOCK, SM NORTH EDSA ·
· GATEWAY MALL, ARANETA CENTER · MARQUEE MALL · AYALA CENTER CEBU · SM CITY CEBU ·
· ABREEZA MALL · DAVAO · SM CITY DAVAO · SM CAGAYAN DE ORO ·
Wearing those shoes could simply make you feel so fabulous!